(1) Premortem inspection
Pre-slaughter inspection and management of live pigs should be done well to reduce meat pollution, prevent epidemic spread and improve meat quality.
It plays an important role in ensuring meat safety and reducing production costs.
Pigs should come from non-epidemic areas with good health and obtain certificates of non-epidemic areas and quarantine certificates of origin. In the inspection process
In the middle of the * * *, pigs, suspicious pigs and healthy pigs should be carefully observed and managed separately.
Classification treatment of acute, slow and quasi-slaughter.
(2) Management to be slaughtered
1. When a live pig enters the slaughter house of a slaughterhouse, it shall obtain the certificate issued by the animal epidemic prevention supervision agency of the place of origin before unloading the truck.
Ming, and observation with the car, no abnormalities, the certificate is consistent with the unloading allowed.
2. After unloading, the inspectors must observe the health status of live pigs one by one, and divide and weave the pigs according to the results of inspection.
* * * the qualified healthy pigs are rushed to the waiting circle to rest, and the disabled pigs are sent to the emergency room for treatment.
3. Pigs to be slaughtered should stop eating and rest for 12-24 hours before slaughtering in order to eliminate fatigue during transportation and recover.
The normal physiological state.
4. Stop drinking water three hours before the pig enters the slaughterhouse. * take a shower before slaughter, wash the dirt on the pig body to facilitate the hemp.
5. after the shower, the pig enters the slaughterhouse through the pig drive. The pigeon lane is generally designed with an inner eight figure, which is available at 2.
The 4 pigs moved forward side by side, gradually passing only one pig, and the pigs could not turn around and go back. Pig driving here
The width is 380-400 mm.
The main methods of pig slaughter coma are hemp corona and carbon dioxide corona, which are more common at present.
1. Before slaughtering, the live pigs were temporarily unconscious and in a coma state by using the equipment of anesthesia electricity.
In order to kill and bleed. Live pigs can cause coma, which can ensure the safety of slaughter operators and reduce labor intensity. The worker
Art reduces the pain of pigs during slaughter, and avoids the influence of stress on meat quality.
2. Carbon dioxide-induced fainting pigs pass through closed chambers or tunnels containing 65%-75% carbon dioxide (produced by dry ice).
The road was stunned for 10~15 seconds. Then the unconscious pigs are removed from the airtight chamber or tunnel by conveying equipment.
They are transported out of the Tao and assassinated and bled by the operators.
(4) assassination and bloodletting
The unconscious pigs must be stabbed and bleeding within 30 seconds. The stabbing position should be accurate so that the knife edge can bleed sufficiently. at present
The methods of bloodletting include horizontal bloodletting, hanging bloodletting and vacuum knife bloodletting.
1. Horizontal stabbing after bloodletting stunned pigs slide into horizontal bloodletting flat conveyor through sliding chute to kill bloodletting.
Through 2~3 minutes of blood transfusion, a large amount of blood from pig body flows into the collection tank, which is beneficial to blood letting.
Blood collection and utilization, but bloodletting is not complete.
2. Hanging stabbing stunned pigs after bloodletting, tied a hind leg with a foot chain, and lifted the pigs upside down to bloodletting.
The suspension conveyor is then assassinated and bleeding. This method of bleeding is more thorough, but the blood is contaminated.
3. Vacuum knife is a hollow knife with a suction device. Blood is collected through a hose.
In an airtight container, because the blood collection process is not polluted by the outside world, the blood meets the requirements of food hygiene.
(five) pig washing
It is used to clean the dirt and blood stains of pig slaughterhouses, so as to reduce the pollution during processing. The cleaning method is manual cleaning.
Washing and mechanical equipment cleaning.
The pig's carcass is scalded before the hair is ploughed, so that the protein in the root and surrounding hair follicles is heated and denatured, and the hair root and hair follicle are changed.
Easy to separate, pore expansion, easy to shave. The pig carcass is heated for 58~62 minutes in the boiling water at a temperature of about 6 minutes.
At present, the main forms of scalding are pool type, shake type, canal type, steam type and spray type.
Pig shaving machine is mainly mechanical drum and spiral shaving machine. After slaughtering, the rake or conveyor is automatic.
Feed into the shaving machine for shaving. In the process of shaving, continuous ribs are required, and subcutaneous tissue is not damaged. The shaving rate is 95%.
(8) Pruning Hair
It is very difficult to clean pig's hair once, so it is necessary to further clean up the residual hair after it has been ploughed. At present, it is universally adopted.
Flame burning process is used. The process consists of drying, pruning, blackening and polishing processes.
The group cleaned the surface of pig body in a large degree to reduce microbial contamination and improve hygienic quality.
1. drying and utilization equipment to beat and dry the pig's carcass after the hair is ploughed, so that the residual wool can be erected, so that the flame can be singled out.
2. Pruning hair can be divided into artificial and automatic ones. Artificial hair is used to carry the torch to the pig carcass.
Mao. Automatic singeing is a way to automatically finish a pig's carcass through a singeing device.
3. after scraping the black pig's carcass, there are some residual black spots on the body surface, which need to be scraped manually or polished by equipment.
4. the nylon whip bar in the polishing machine will slap and clean the pig's carcass surface to further eliminate the black spots on the body surface.
After the pig was killed, the head and hoof were cut off and the pig slaughtered on the V pre stripper.
The skin of thigh and forelimb was peeled off by mechanical peeling machine, and the whole pig skin was peeled off by mechanical peeling machine.*
(10) Irrigation and anal closure
1. rinse and rinse the pig's carcass into the carcass line to clean and remove the surface dirt.
2. Anal closure with an anus opener or a sharp knife into the periphery of the anus into a circle (also known as sculpture circle), so that the rectal head detachment includes
The rectal head was ligated and placed into the pelvic cavity.
(11) White and red viscera
1. Open the abdomen from top to bottom along the middle of the abdomen with a knife to remove the white viscera by laparotomy, and close to the mesangial tissue of the kidney.
The intestines and stomach are stripped together and the ligaments and esophagus are cut off.
2. The red viscera was removed by thoracotomy and the sternum was opened with skin (or without skin) with a thoracotomy saw. The neck ligament was cut with a knife.
The heart, liver and lung were taken out with trachea and trachea, and part of the diaphragm muscle foot meat was taken for Trichinella spiralis test.
(12) Synchronized health inspection
Synchronous inspection refers to the removal of the red and white viscera from pigs into the inspection conveyors by synchronous control.
It ensures pig carcass, red viscera and white viscera. In the examination of red and white viscera, such as hair
The pig carcass can be found and the carcass processing can be made in time to achieve simultaneous protection.
The purpose of inspection. The normal viscera were processed between red viscera and white viscera.
(13) split in half
When splitting, align the line of "sketching the spine" downwards and split the lumbar spine, thoracic spine, cervical spine and the last atlas into two halves. Press exercise
The working forms are divided into manual and automatic splitting.
The dichotomy after splitting was examined and the carcass of the disease was found to be treated harmlessly together with the viscera.
(15) Weighing and grading
After reexamination, the pig's two parts are weighed by electronic rail scale. According to the national standard GB9959.1-2001
Fresh and frozen pork is classified into three grades. Pork can be sold fresh at this time.
(16) Quick cooling and acid drainage
At present, the two-stage cooling and acid-draining process is mostly used for chilled meat.
1. The quench dimer enters the quench chamber with the suspension conveyor line below - 15 C, which makes the surface of the carcass shorter.
When the time comes to freezing point, the ice sheet quickly forms. After 1.5-2 hours, it enters acid excretion.
2. Dimer after quenching of acid discharging enters the acid discharging room and is discharged after 14-20 hours at 0-4 C.
The dichotomy is divided into two segments: the first segment, from the fifth rib of the dichotomy to the middle of the sixth rib.
Inter-knife, cut the neck, back and forelegs; second, cut the back legs from the lumbar vertebrae to the tail vertebrae.
The remaining middle part is the large row and rib abdomen position. The purpose of segmentation is to facilitate segmentation.
According to market demand, the four components of pigs are divided into the muscles of the neck, the forelegs, the big muscles and the hind legs.
Minister for Business: business manager
Add: Shandong Province, Qingdao Jiaozhou camp sea Third Industrial Park (204 State Road 200 meters south of the junction of Camp Sea east Jianhua Machinery)